Discover the Advantages Of The 2016 Chevrolet Colorado
After a two-year hiatus, the Chevrolet Colorado was re-thought, re-engineered, re-designed, and re-introduced for 2015, earning Motor Trend's Truck of the Year honors for 2015. Not satisfied to sit on its laurels, the 2016 Chevrolet Colorado adds availability of a diesel engine, color driver information display, and expanded availability of the sliding rear window. Drivers in the vicinity of McHenry, Crystal Lake, and Woodstock, IL will head to Gary Lang Chevrolet in McHenry to see, test drive, and select their new 2016 Chevy Colorado, which comes in four available trims.
- Colorado Base - Starting MSRP $20,995
- Colorado WT - Starting MSRP $22,970
- Colorado LT - Starting MSRP $26,515
- Colorado Z71 - Starting MSRP $29,050
The 2016 Chevy Colorado is available with an extended cab (with or without a rear seat) that seats up to four and comes with a 6'-2" bed only, or, a crew cab that seats five and offers either a 5'-2" or 6'-2" bed.
Interior Comfort, Convenience, and Technology
The 2016 Chevrolet Colorado is built for comfort and convenience, providing you with a quieter, better ride and more available technology features - such as built in WiFi - than you will find in other midsize trucks. Even the Base model 2016 Chevrolet Colorado comes with a well-equipped interior, including an audio system with AM/FM stereo, USB and auxiliary jacks, 6-speakers, and color display; front bucket seats; 4-way power driver seat with manual recline; air conditioning; power door locks; and theft deterrent system. In the top-of-the-line 2016 Chevrolet Colorado Z71, standard equipment includes MyLink Radio with 8" touchscreen, Bluetooth, and Apple CarPlay capability; SIriusXM Radio with 3-month free trial subscription; OnStar with 4G LTE and built-in WiFi hotspot; power lumbar support for both front seats; 2 USB charging points; Remote Keyless Entry with remote vehicle starter system; electric rear-window defogger; and more.
The 2016 Chevrolet Colorado proves that midsize pickup trucks don't need to look boring. Its curvy good looks make it look like a swashbuckling hero in contrast with the boxy-looking competition. 16" ultra-silver metallic wheels are standard, and can be upgraded to 17" or 18". Even with the more stylish look, the front grille is distinctively and reassuringly all-Chevrolet.
Whichever engine you choose, it will be quieter and provide a better ride than any midsize truck engine before it. The 2016 Chevy Colorado offers three engines.
- 2.5L inline 4-cylinder engine making 200 horsepower and available with either manual or automatic 6-speed transmission. EPA estimates fuel efficiency of 20 mpg city / 27 mpg highway when mated with the automatic transmission
- 3.6L V6 engine - also found in the Cadillac ATS - making 305 horsepower. Best-in-Class towing capacity of 7,000 pounds when properly equipped. With two-wheel drive, this engine earned a highway rating of 26 mpg from EPA
- Duramax 2.8L Turbo-Diesel engine - the only diesel in the midsize pickup segment - making 181 horsepower and 369 lb-ft of torque.
Safety is another area in which the 2016 Chevrolet Colorado holds distinct advantages in terms of standard and available features. Every Colorado comes with Rear Vision Camera with dynamic guide lines, an array of airbags (dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and front passenger and head-curtain and seat-mounted side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with Passenger Sensing System), tire pressure monitoring, StabiliTrak stability control system, and electronic traction control. OnStar plans are available in all models above the Base.
Your McHenry Truck Headquarters
Drivers who live or work in and around McHenry, Crystal Lake, and Woodstock have made Gary Lang Chevrolet their McHenry Chevrolet Dealer and truck headquarters for five big reasons:
- Great selection of new Chevy trucks
- Multiple finance options to buy or lease
- Knowledgeable and courteous sales team to help you find the right Chevy for you
- Always a great deal
- State of the art service and parts departments to keep your new Chevrolet on the road
Our showroom is open Monday through Friday from 9:00AM - 9:00PM, and on Saturday from 9:00AM - 7:00PM. Let us show you how good it is to be a Gary Lang Chevrolet customer. Come in and test drive a 2016 Chevrolet Colorado today.